A strong own community and good network marketing is the guarantee of a loyal customer base and a good growth rate. But just like fads, ways to build a own community have evolved over the years and it’s important to keep up with new and effective ways to reach your target audience. Read on to find out all about the techniques that have proven themselves in 2021.
Table of Contents
Storytelling & Social Networks
- Storytelling is the secret weapon on social media, especially YouTube. Some great YouTubers from across the Atlantic excel at storytelling and this is immediately evident in their number of views and subscribers.
- Are you familiar with the Story Circle?
- It was Dan Harmon, the creator of the Rick and Morty series, who proposed this technique represented by an 8-step circle.
This is how the Story Circle works:
- Stage 1: Staging a character that everyone can identify with
- Stage 2: This character has needs, dreams, wishes or goals
- Stage 3: Then a new stage in your life begins to reach them
- Stage 4: This is where the challenges begin
- Stage 5: The character reaches his goal …
- Stage 6: Leaves it grown, transformed,
- Stage 7: Which allows you to return to the starting point …
- Stage 8: Having changed profoundly
Organize Contests On Social Networks
- It is nothing new, but contests are always welcome, whether to work on your communication or your visibility.
- Communication Contests are often organized to reward the loyalty of your subscribers. This allows you to create a bond of trust and proximity with them.
- Visibility When you advertise a contest, users automatically associate it with a given product or service. The more users share the post related to the contest, the more visibility your site and your products will gain.
Choose Social Networks Well And Adapt
- What social networks and why?
- Do not pretend to be present on as many social networks as possible. After all, it doesn’t make much sense to choose a social network if your target audience is not on it. If your target is “men between 45 and 75 years old” then TikTok is not what you are looking for.
- You have the option to choose from a large number of platforms with different target audiences: Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, 21 Buttons, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Take the time to learn how each of the social media platforms works.
Connect Social Networks And Increase The Number Of Subscribers
- Very important! Invite your followers to follow you on your other social networks! How? Use the social networks that you are popular on to include the content you post on them on other social networks.
- Imagine that you just released a video on YouTube that is about the 3 main interests of your flagship product. In this sense, you could mention these 3 points on Instagram by mentioning the video but without revealing too much information, with the aim of encouraging your subscribers to watch the video so that they finally subscribe to your YouTube channel.
- Your business has a presence on TikTok and you want people to know it: publish your TikTok content on Instagram in the form of a story or through Reels.
Set long-Term Goals For Social Media
- If you follow the trends of the moment, you may build a community quickly, especially on TikTok. However, you are most likely not turning your community into potential customers or clients.
- You should not confuse the terms “community” and “number of subscribers”.
- You need to create a community that resembles your company and its values. Never rely only on trendy content . This applies to both companies and influencers.