All Smartphone users must have at least one app to repair Android errors. Even when we are talking about one of the most stable operating systems, it is not without flaws. It is normal for example to see over time, its operation can compromise the performance of the equipment.
Users often report constant errors with this operating system on the web. Which translates into annoyance and frustration. Thinking about this, then we indicate the 8 best cell phone repair softwares. Are you interested? Keep reading!
ReiBoot For Android
- This tool is the best when it comes to solving glitches of all kinds. Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android will allow you to repair cell phone software, as well as put it in recovery mode. It is possible to enter and exit the recovery mode with a simple click.
- You can also easily get in and out of fastboot mode.
- Reviving devices several Android blocked: safe mode, fastboot mode , recovery mode , among others.
- Restore Android OS when screen freezes or goes black. It has the capacity to repair more than 600 mobile and tablet models that work with this operating system. Included here are the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Android 9 Pie models.
System Repair For Android 2021
- This application is perfect to solve problems with saved files. One of the advantages of using this tool is that it allows you to do a complete device scan and repair. This has the purpose of detecting and solving the possible failures for its treatment.
- Checks for errors and repairs them automatically.
- Solve problems on the Android device. It is fast and safe.
- This is a useful application to deal with battery failures. Through this Greenify, an exhaustive analysis of the performance of this component and its subsequent repair is carried out. As a plus we can highlight the personalized functions it offers to verify how the application works on each cell phone
- Fix Android system battery issues.
- It guarantees battery saving according to the installed applications.
- It is responsible for putting the most consuming applications in hibernate mode
- Using WiFi tends to be a headache for Android users. If this is your case, we recommend that you have the WiFi analyzer on hand. Of course we must know that its results are somewhat limited. Scan and use the least crowded networks.
- Evaluate the best WiFi networks according to the location of the person.
- Makes visual representations of WiFi networks.
- One of the most common problems with today’s phones is gaming overheating. This not only compromises the performance of the operating system, but also causes problems with the battery. If this is your case, in Doze you will have a good application to repair Android.
- Prevent applications from draining your cell phone battery.
- Quickly solve the battery drain problem.
Phone Doctor Plus
- Unlike previous programs, this one is more of an information monitor than a repair app. However, it offers a variety of useful features that many cell phone repair software do not have.
- Allows the user to view information regarding the system.
- Watch the way the network is used.
- It is also important to have Apps that allow us to control the storage of information. As time goes by, we forget to free up space and this is always problematic. If this happens to you, you probably need the All-in-one-Toolbox.
- It is clear that this is not a program to repair Android phones. Actually, it is more of a space liberator that cleans our mobile phone. Its main strength is that it verifies and eliminates the less relevant data for us.
- It offers several tools in a single program. It cleans all kinds of leftover files quite efficiently. Analyze WiFi networks and their availability.
Assistant For Android
- This application is one of the most popular because it is capable of solving a variety of Android operating system problems. In addition, it has a very friendly interface suitable for any type of user.
- Fix some glitches with the Android operating system. Execute repairs quickly. Dramatically improves mobile device performance.