In this article, we are giving you insight on trends in Graphic Design
- The personalization of the content, but above all the ability to adapt to new fundamentals and adjustments always add value. Stay tuned if you want to know what the trending topic in graphic design will be in 2021 .
- 2020 has been an atypical year, full of events and great changes. If we add this to the fact that in a certain way the world has changed, the trends in graphic design for 2021 are focused on transmitting serenity and simplicity in the midst of a complex world in constant evolution.
- The graphic design simplifies your approach and softens the colors to convey a clear and attractive message .
- He came stomping in and it seems he’s come to stay. At this point in the movie everyone, whether we are Android , IOS, W10 or MacOS , we are in and familiar with the new normal of dark mode, whether in mobile applications or in the web browsers that we use so much in Our day to day.
- The dark mode brings that mystery and highlights each of the details that a brochure, web or mobile application can have.
3D Graphic Design
- Given the situation in which the Covid is leaving us, where social distance is imposed on us, rather than as an option, they appear as the only reasonable way to alleviate our human need to socialize.
- There is no doubt that VR and AR technology will advance by leaps and bounds this 2021 and could be in every home sooner than we imagine. If we talk about companies that have already advanced, a clear example is the game Call Of Duty.
- We have been deprived in many countries of the pleasure of enjoying the music of our favorite artists while watching them in front of us in the flesh. And if things don’t change this year, this is the option that comes closest to that feeling.
- So it is no wonder that spring and summer are already preparing large projects, so go looking your best outfits around the house because nightclu virtual dolls are just around the corner.
- They are those small animations that occur from user action and that clearly make a difference in an environment where web applications and developments are being very similar.
- A clear example is the iPhone notifications, in which only a part of the message comes out, they are pressed and the full text appears..
Data Visualization Is Simplified
- When we present data in an infographic, the intention is to deliver the information in a way that even the most complex data is easy to understand.
- The idea of presenting data is to facilitate its understanding through simple and easy graphs. It would not make sense to create images that later have to be explained.
- In today’s times we are saturated with information and data; This produces a mental exhaustion that we are not aware of. For those, the visualizations should be easy to understand almost with the naked eye.
Unusual And Futuristic Color Combinations
- We go from unreal to unusual. This 2021 the trend will be about bright and bold colors on web pages. Colors without any pattern to each other, it seems to blend well and harmonize perfectly.
- They attract the attention of users because of that very uniqueness.I leave the page to this color test without rhyme or reason.
Geometric Shapes Predominate
- The use of geometric shapes for visual elements and designs seems to be the common denominator in graphic design in 2021.
- This reminds us of the need to base ourselves on capturing ideas through simple resources.
- The geometric shapes allow to print consistency, structure and order to the images.
- In addition, they allow you to produce effective contrasts to achieve an image that captures attention.
- Other beneficiaries in the use of geometric shapes are graphics, since it is possible to improve the presentation to provide depth and texture.