In this article, we’re going to explain tips and strategies to boost your blog.
- Do you have a blog, but nothing you do seems to work to attract new readers? Do you invest dedication and time to create good content, but it does not translate into greater visibility on the network? Don’t worry, because from Clickage we bring you a series of recommendations and strategies that you can follow to boost your blog and increase your web traffic.
How To Revitalize Your Blog And Gain Visibility On The Internet?
- As you may have already noticed, opening a blog is very simple. The tricky thing comes the moment you are faced with the dreaded blank paper. Truth? Not only is it important that you choose an appropriate theme that interests your target audience, but you must also document yourself, work SEO correctly , choose the best images, analyze the data to know what type of posts work best for you, or know what kind of posts work best for you. new trends in digital marketing to include in your blogging strategy.
- To try to shed some light, we have prepared a compilation with the best tips so that you can boost your blog and revitalize it.
Give Your Content Greater Visibility
- Remember that once you hit the publish button, the job is not done! Thus, a good idea is to share the post on social networks , include it in the news of your newsletter or even promote it in an advertising campaign on a platform such as Facebook or Instagram, which will help you to publicize your company and promote your brand image, especially if you are just starting out.
- On the other hand, it is good that you do not forget to analyze the metrics of the post to know how to improve it and create content that interests your audience more. Obviously, you always have the option to renew older articles to include updated information, check that the links work correctly, optimize SEO or include new content formats (infographics, videos …).
Do You Dare To Make Video Content?
- One of the great digital marketing trends that you should not overlook is video. Although it has been growing in popularity for some time, it is now that it is becoming the absolute protagonist of online content, especially thanks to the implementation of 5G technology .
- Thus, for example, YouTube has launched Video Builder , a tool that allows creating small animated clips using static resources of between 6 and 15 seconds, stories on Instagram and Facebook have increased their use and one of the most successful social networks is having is TikTok , whose operation is based solely on uploading videos between 30 and 60 seconds long.
- In this context, one of the options to boost your blog can be to create videos and include them on your blog . Without a doubt, it is the perfect complement to your texts and that they will help you to give more information in a different way. Some example? You have the possibility to do interviews, upload information pills …
Newsletters Do Not Go Out Of Style
- Don’t be afraid to create a newsletter! Not only is it one of the digital marketing strategies that will help you boost your blog, but it will also help you to establish closer ties with your audience and increase your database significantly.
- If you already have it running, you can set one day a week to share in a special way the post that you are interested in highlighting and, if you have not yet encouraged, we recommend that you take a look at this article with ideas to launch a newsletter with success . Of course, do not forget to be up to date with the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
What Is Your Competition Writing About?
- In addition to working on your content, SEO or implementing an email marketing strategy, it is also a good idea not to lose sight of your competition. What does he write about? What are the texts that are most shared on your social networks? What works better or worse for them? All of this will give you inspiration and, of course, will save you time in many ways.
- Of course, nothing to copy ! Not only is it a strategy that Google can penalize you, but ideally, you should be the one to create your own content. Knowing how your competition works will help you to better understand the tastes and behaviors of the audience, but in no case is it an incentive to duplicate the content. You must differentiate yourself, only then can you create a strong and visible brand.
Add Reading Recommendations At The End Of The Post
- Related content works great, and if not, think about how ecommerce uses it to recommend items or services. Thus, a good idea to boost your blog is to add a section at the end of the post including articles similar to the topic you are dealing with and that will surely interest your readers.
- Another option? Integrate a ranking with the most read posts of the moment , without a doubt, another of the great strategies of the moment that informational sites use, especially. In addition to improving the user experience, you will also be helping your audience stay longer on your website. All advantages!