In this article, we are going to discuss about Gadgets that will set trends in 2021
- Conditioned by COVID-19, CES 2021, the most important technology fair in the world, welcomes the presentation of a multitude of innovative health devices.
- The fair certifies the advancement of wearables as a smartwatch to measure glucose without punctures.
- A VR system that performs ophthalmic exams receives the Innovation award.
- Although 2021 has just started, everything indicates that, like its predecessor, this year will once again be marked by restrictions on mobility and social contact, by vaccines and by the use of hydroalcoholic gel and masks. In other words, because of COVID-19.
- Fortunately, the technology industry continues with its activity and offers news of enormous interest for the field of health and personal well-being. One of the leading technology events in the world on these matters is the CES 2021 technology fair , which was held between January 11 and 14. Despite the fact that this year’s edition has been developed virtually due to the pandemic, the event has not disappointed anyone and, among other things, has left us several devices that will set a trend throughout this year in the field of health and social health care.
- Here are some of the Gadgets listed below :
Table of Contents
Remote Blood Pressure Monitoring
- The OMRON firm has presented its Vitalsight solution at CES, the first remote monitoring service for hypertensive people designed to maintain control of the blood pressure of patients at risk, improve communication with the doctor and favor the exchange of data to optimize the treatments.
- This solution consists of a kit that includes a blood pressure monitor connected to OMRON and a preconfigured data center to share measurements safely with the doctor and patient care team. In addition, it is complemented by a mobile app, which can be synchronized with all OMRON connected blood pressure monitors and offer activity guidelines based on blood pressure readings that include incentives for a healthy change in heart behavior. It is one of the best Gadgets to monitor.
- In the middle of the COVID-19 era, innovative protective masks are a fixed trend at an event of these characteristics. One of them is the AirPop Active + , a fabric mask that has a unique sensor capable of monitoring the user’s breathing patterns and providing data on the quality of the outdoor air.
- The Breeze mask , for its part, combines its transparent character with two silent fans that are capable of filtering and circulating the air, and it has a UV light that disinfects it while it is charging.
- Finally, the Hazel Project is advertised as an intelligent, transparent, ventilated protector that filters the air and that has a microphone with an amplifier to promote communication.
- One of the innovations related to the field of health and personal care is called Themis and it is a smart mirror that integrates several sensors that perform basic health checks every time the user looks into it.
- The checking carried out by Themis covers aspects such as body temperature, checking vital signs, skin analysis, monitoring of women’s cycles, and even offers makeup, hair and skincare tutorials.
- To perform these functions, this “magic” mirror has a high-quality RGB camera, an IR temperature sensor and a UV light that analyzes the skin.it is one of the best innovative Gadgets you are looking for.
Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring
- A Japanese company has created a portable smartwatch prototype that is able to monitor glucose levels continuously and non-invasively, that is, without needles.
- This device uses spectrometry technology in which a beam of light penetrates the skin and reaches the bloodstream to measure glucose.
- This wearable is indicated for monitoring diabetic patients and also shows the level of oxygen saturation.
Portable Health Checker
- With a simple smartphone and a simple sensor adapted to it, anyone can verify their health status precisely and immediately.
- The device designed by the Leman Micro Devices company has adapted existing technology to a portable solution that can measure blood pressure, body temperature, heart rate, oxygen saturation and respiration rate immediately.
- The eCheckup can be used both by chronic patients who require a periodic check of their constants and by athletes in their fitness routines. It is the trending Gadgets you should have in your bucket list.
Virtual Reality To Examine Eyesight
- One of the star devices of the last edition of CES, which has received the award for innovation, has been the VROR Eye , a virtual reality system that performs an ophthalmological examination digitally through images that stimulate the eyes.
- An eye-tracking sensor built into the helmet detects eye movements and sends the data to a specifically trained algorithm, which analyzes it and produces an eye report.