In this article, we’re going to discuss about the significance of Branded Content.
The growing advertising saturation and the change in consumer behavior towards media consumption has led to the need to find non-intrusive advertising formulas that are of interest to users.
This explains the great boom in branded content in recent years. In US, 9 out of 10 advertisers are already working on content actions , allocating an increasing 11% of their communication budget to them ( Content Scope III Edition 2017) . Your role is key to an effective advertising strategy.
Although apparently not directly linked to conversion, your ultimate goal is and should be to transform potential customers into real customers, in addition to building more loyal and closer relationships with current customers.
Why Do You Need To Incorporate Branded Content Into Your Marketing Strategy?
- Because it is advertising that adds value to the user. If the branded content strategy is well conceptualized, the user will want to consume the branded content, as it will be relevant and of interest to them. In this way, the content will help us to connect more easily with the target.
- Because it builds a brand. In the medium term, branded content helps to position brands in the top-of-mind of the consumer as a benchmark in their sector, thus helping them to choose them as the first option when they decide to carry out some type of conversion. For this, it is essential to always offer content that responds to the needs and interests of the target, and that at the same time is aligned with the positioning of the brand.
- Because it builds customer loyalty. Branded content helps to create long-lasting relationships with the consumer and link them emotionally with the brand. The longer and deeper the relationship between the customer and the company, the greater the benefits for repeat purchases and with it, the ROI.
- It can be used and disseminated through various paid channels. Within a global digital strategy, Branded Content becomes a key tool to boost results in the main paid channels. Combining outbound and inbound communication has been shown to increase the overall effectiveness of campaigns
- Because it generates potential quality traffic. It allows to attract high-quality traffic to the brand’s website or blog, to attract users to the reality of the product and the final conversion.
How Can We Help You
- We help you draw up a content strategy based on quantified objectives and within a global digital strategy, so that all channels work together to lead the target audience through the different stages of the funnel until the final conversion.
These are the phases of the process that we follow:
- Definition of the buyer person. Based on an exhaustive study of the search terms related to the territory of the brand, as well as the information available to it (quantitative and qualitative market studies, information from the sales team, as well as inputs from advertising channels), strategic target patterns are established.
- Definition of the content strategy. A content strategy is defined based on the objectives of the brand and the interests and needs of the different targets that have been established, always taking into account the recommendations of the different channels in terms of formats and uses.
- Content generation. We manage and coordinate the production of the different content (audiovisual production, development of articles and infographics, etc.), always taking into account the SEO strategy of the brand.
- Diffusion, measurement and optimization. We take care of the activation of paid channels to disseminate the content, the measurement of the results and the constant optimization of the content plan based on the results that are obtained.
Remember that branded content is a marketing tool that can help convert potential customers into real ones and retain them in the long term. Get in touch with us here and find out how we can help you with your content strategy.